With 2011 freshly upon us, we took some time to look back and recognize the accomplishments over the past year. There were many long nights, lessons learned, and of course, highlights. Through all the twists and turns, we couldn’t be more pleased with 2010.
- Finished our first major production: Fizzy’s Lunch Lab – Season 1
- Green-lit for Fizzy’s Lunch Lab – Season 2
- Celebrated our first birthday
- Nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award
- Produced the opening for The Hub’s game show, Pictureka
- Featured in the Sunday Boston Globe
- Produced (and launched) our first iPhone App
- Moved into a new (and improved) headquarters
- Started Production on Fizzy’s Lunch Lab Season 2
- Featured in Disney’s Family Fun magazine
- Named as a PBS production partner for $70M Ready to Learn grant
- Nominated for 2011 Kidscreen Award
- Learned how to tie a tie. Yes, a Windsor knot.
While it’s always great to look back, we’re even more excited about 2011 and what the future holds for CloudKid. Sky’s the limit.