For the last three months, we’ve been hard at work making big upgrades to the Fizzy’s Lunch Lab website as part of the upcoming Season 3 launch. This season, we decided to produce less videos and games to focus on making the web experience more personalized and meaningful for kids. We’re proud to announce the new and improved site launched today.
- PBS Kids Go! Login system – save progress and high scores.
- Leader boards – recognize top scores
- Fizzy Points – a site currency that rewards kids for playing games
- Newly designed video player and Food Section
- My Kitchen section that includes:
- Custom Kitchen – Kids can buy appliances with Fizzy Points and design their own Lunch Lab
- Build a Bot – Kids can design their very own helper bot that lives in their Custom Kitchen
- Magnets – Kids are rewarded with awesome badges for watching, printing, and playing themed content
The CloudKid team put in some long hours this fall to make this happen and the upgrades look great. We’re hopeful it’ll add a lot to the Lunch Lab experience. Be sure to check it out and share it with family and friends!