It’s that time of year again… you know, the time for complaining about how much snow we’ve already gotten, for recovering from holiday food comas, and, yup, you guessed it: for the annual CloudKid Year-in-Review! We know we say this every year, but seriously guys, this was a crazy year! Check out some of the highlights:
- Produced 2 pilots for Nick Digital, slated to launch in their app in early 2014!
- Created the transmedia suite for Peg + Cat.
- Launched our first original web series, OZMAT.
- Produced three games for Sesame Workshop: Jessica’s Joyride, Let’s Build It, and Grover’s Winter Games (launching early 2014).
- Redesigned and animated Romo, everyone’s favorite iPhone robot, .
- The App Store featured two of our apps: Hectic Harvest and The Big Gig.
- LA Unified School District chose Fresh Pick to be installed on student tablets.
- Helped kick off a Boston chapter of the Children’s Media Association.
- Landed our first TV development deal (stay tuned!).
- Landed our next big transmedia suite gig for an upcoming PBS KIDS show.
- And last but not least, our greatest accomplishment of 2013: Donut Thursday.
As always, we’re proud of everything we accomplished in 2013, and we can’t wait to see what this year brings! Stay tuned, and Happy New Year to all!